Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HP 90W AC Adapter Battery Charger for Hp Pavilion Dv7 Dv7-3165dx Dv7-4065dx Dv7-4165dx Dv7-4180us Dv7-4270us Dv7-4280us Dv7-4285dx

HP 90W AC Adapter Battery Charger for Hp Pavilion Dv7 Dv7-3165dx Dv7-4065dx Dv7-4165dx Dv7-4180us Dv7-4270us Dv7-4280us Dv7-4285dx
When my original power cord fried itself on a particularly scorching evening, I made the mistake of ordering the product at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00456VUS6/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00 before this one-- It didn't work on my DV7... On ANY of the HP computers in my house.

Anyway, I was a little concerned about ordering from another Amazon source on this matter, but HP itself asks 90$ for a charger that doesn't even have the same wattage (not generally a good idea) or a grounding prong.

I ordered from this dealer and got my package quickly and while the quality of the product is slightly lower than my original power cord (cheaper plastic housing), it works just fine ,and that's all I can ask at this price. A FANTASTIC deal, really. I am considering ordering another "just in case", but I don't forsee any problems. It doesn't seem to be getting too hot or melting (a complaint I've read of other cheaper replacement power cords) and the wiring is as sturdy as the original.

Product Description

Compatible P/N:NW199AA NW199AA#ABA ED494AA#ABA 391172-001 384019-003 PA-1650-02HC 384019-001 384021-001 391173-001 384020-001 384020-003 409992-001 ED495AA PA-1900-18H2 PPP014L-SA 384019-002 384020-002

HP 90W AC Adapter Battery Charger for Hp Pavilion Dv7 Dv7-3165dx Dv7-4065dx Dv7-4165dx Dv7-4180us Dv7-4270us Dv7-4280us Dv7-4285dx


Features

  • Output: DC19V 4.74A Power: 90W Max
  • Internal Diameter: 5.0mm; External Diameter: 7.4mm With central smart-pin inside
  • Item Includes: AC Adapter , Power Cord
  • New Original Genuine OEM product!
  • Full 12 months warranty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment