Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Adapter Charger For HP Compaq Presario

Adapter Charger For HP Compaq Presario
When my original charger adapter to my Compaq Presario cq56 became damaged and would no longer charge my laptop, I went online to look for a new one. All the orginals I found were overpriced until I found this one. The price was extremely fair and I was worried it would be a Bait and Switch. I was so pleased when it arrived on time and was EXACTLY what was shown in the ad - the Genuine Original Charger, New!

So pleased to have found this seller. I will definately continue to buy from them in the future. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Product Description

Fit Laptop Models: HP Compaq Business Notebook NC Series:nc6400, nc2400, nc4400, nc6320, NC6400 HP Compaq Business Notebook NW Series:nw8440, nw9440, HP Compaq Business Notebook NX Series:nx6310, nx6315, nx6320, nx6325, nx7300, nx7400, nx8420, nx9420, HP Compaq Tablet PC TC Series:tc4400 (the models with 65W adapter), HP Compaq Notebook PC:Mini-2133, 2533t Mobile Thin Client, 510, 530,2230s, 2510p, 2710p, 6510b, 6515b, 6530b, 6535b, 6710b, 6715b,6720t Mobile Thin Client, 6730b, 6730s, 6735b, 6735s,6830s, 6910p, HP Mobile Workstation Series: 8510p, 8510w, 8710p, 8710w HP Compaq Presario Series:A900, CQ40, CQ45, CQ50, CQ50-100, B1210, HP EliteBook Notebook PC Series:2530p, 2730p, 6930p, 8530p, 8530w Mobile Workstation, HP Pavilion DV4-1000 Series:DV4-1000, DV4T-1000, DV4Z-1000 CTO, HP Pavilion DV5-1000 Series:DV5-1120, DV5-1120US, DV5-1124, DV5-1124CA, DV5t, DV5z, HP Pavilion G50, G60, Series

Adapter Charger For HP Compaq Presario


Features

  • Output: DC18.5V 3.5A Power: 65W Max
  • Item Includes: AC Adapter ,Power Cord .
  • New Original Genuine OEM product!
  • Full 12 months warranty!!
  • Note:It is 65W adapter for Hp CQ laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment